There is no better way to celebrate Italian culture than to learn the language!
The Italian Cultural Society’s Italian Language School can teach you to speak Italian, or improve your Italian with instructors who know that the most effective learning takes place in a dynamic and friendly environment.
We have taught Italian in Sacramento since 1982 using a proven curriculum to teach students how to speak and understand Italian in a fun, no-stress atmosphere. Our approach gives students a real understanding of Italian history, customs, food and people, and emphasizes the pleasure and beauty of Italian language and culture. In addition to the satisfactions of learning Italian, the classes offer a fun experience and the opportunity to meet people who share similar goals and interests.
Our experienced faculty will assist you in selecting the best class. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Call: 916 ITALY-00 (482-5900), or email our School Director Patrizia Cinquini Cerruti at firstname.lastname@example.org
HELPFUL INFORMATION, PLEASE READ!
• TUITION is $215.
• Classes are taught at TWO CONVENIENT LOCATIONS with BOTH DAY & EVENING CLASSES:
• THE ITALIAN CENTER IN CARMICHAEL
(6851 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael CA 95608)
• SACRAMENTO SIERRA 2 COMMUNITY CENTER
(2791 24th Street, Room 13, Sacramento, CA 95818)
• To make learning as simple and convenient as possible, when more than one section of the same level class is offered, students may attend any section of the class, as their schedule requires.
• During check out you may choose whether you prefer to pay online with a credit card or pay by check on the first day of class. Payment is not required at the time of checkout to register; by selecting the 'pay by check' method you will not be required to enter in credit card information.
• Purchase used books at the first class meeting or online. For your convenience, purchase gift certificates and registration online with a PayPal account or credit card, or by check or cash at the first class meeting.
• If a student needs to cancel registration prior to the first class, a full refund or credit will be given. No refunds after classes begin. Please note that registration fees for classes may not be pro-rated due to student's absence.
SESSION ONE BEGINS WEEK OF 11 JUNE
THREE SUMMER SESSIONS - BEGINNING JUNE 11, JULY 10 & AUGUST 20