WELCOME TO THE ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL!
There is no better way to celebrate Italian culture than to learn the language!
The ICS Italian Language School has taught Italian for over 36 years using a proven curriculum, teaching students to speak and understand Italian in a fun, no-stress atmosphere. Our approach gives students an understanding of Italian culture, customs, food and people, while emphasizing the pleasure and beauty of Italian language and culture. In addition to the satisfactions of learning Italian, our classes offer a fun experience and the opportunity to meet people who share similar goals and interests.
HELPFUL INFORMATION WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASSES - PLEASE READ!
OTHER IMPORTANT CLASS INFORMATION - PLEASE READ!
• TUITION is $215
Students enrolling in two or more classes during the same quarter receive a 50% discount
on additional classes.
Classes are taught at TWO CONVENIENT LOCATIONS with BOTH DAY & EVENING CLASSES:
• THE ITALIAN CENTER IN CARMICHAEL
(6851 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael CA 95608) and
• SACRAMENTO SIERRA 2 COMMUNITY CENTER
(2791 24th Street, Room 13, Sacramento, CA 95818)
• To make learning as simple and convenient as possible, when more than one section of the same level class is offered, students may attend any section of the class, as their schedule requires.
• Purchase used books at the first class meeting or online. For your convenience, purchase gift certificates and registration online with a PayPal account or credit card, or by check or cash at the first class meeting.
• If a student needs to cancel registration prior to the first class, a full refund or credit will be given. No refunds after classes begin. Please note that registration fees for classes may not be pro-rated due to student's absence.
Any students taking more than one class in the same quarter receives a fifty percent
(50%) discount on additional classes:
WINTER 2018 CLASSES BEGIN
WEEK OF JANUARY 8
Call: 916 ITALY-00 (482-5900)
SIGN UP NOW!
ITALIAN FOR TRAVELERS
Mondays, Jan. 8 - Mar. 7
5:15pm - 6:45pm
@ Sacramento Sierra 2 Center
Knowing just a little Italian will greatly enhance your trip to Italy!
TUITION: $165 / TEXTBOOK:
BUON VIAGGIO! A TRAVELER’S GUIDE TO ITALIAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE ($30 and may be purchased at first class meeting.)